BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

::MY HOME SWEET HOME::

::everyone are welcome to my house::
26 JALAN LAYANG 9,
TAMAN PERLING,
81200 JOHOR BAHRU,
JOHOR DARUL TA'ZIM..

 
::VIEW AT OUTSIDE HALL::

















::GARDEN??::

::MY MOM'S COLLECTION::

 
::MY MOM'S COLLECTION TOO::

 
::I AM VERY IMPRESS WITH MY MOM DECO SKILL::
















::VISITORS CAN SEAT WHERE EVER THEY LIKE::

::DUNNO WHYSHE LIKE THIS::

well everyone...today i want to share with all of u a few things at my house in Johor Bahru ..
well..actually..my house is a double-story house located at Taman Perling residential
near the 2nd link at Bukit Indah..and to make it more easier to find,
i suggest that u locate the PETRONAS station bcoz it is near to my house...

so, when u come inside of the house, im sure that u will suprise that my house is the same as muzium that contain all types of things including decorated flower, colourful plate [royal albert, etc..], cristal ..etc..
i dunno what else to describe my house coz its to many of them..n i even did not recognize other things coz it always change....but seriously, credit to my mom, my house is confortable as well as looking nice to live...
she always have a new ideas in order to make our house become nicer from day-to-day...
hahaha..nothing more to say coz i dunno what else to say bout it..if u wanna know more, just come and see it for urself ;)) ..see u there :)) ..



0 comments: