BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

::I Completed The Sentence::

 I Completed The Sentence....


1. My girlfriend...OMG!! WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS? hahahaha..damn...i still have no girlfriend now..still searching the luckies girl..my previous attempt? FAIL!! hahahaha...



2. I am listening to... Sesungguhnya by Ungu ... hahaha.. still trying to get the good tabs of this songs .. i want to play it with my guitar..




3. Maybe I should... have take a Psychology courses in University. Seriously. People seems to Acknowledge my skill..:D




3. I like learning... the guitar.. coz it totally awesome if i can play the guitar pretty well..:)




4. My best friend(s)... Ahmad Dziauddin, Zamirul Safuan, Azuan, Hafizi, Aizat, Zamer, Hafiz Mohamad, Ct'e Sharidah, Ika Sofia, Syamimi Johari, Shuhairah, bla.. bla.. bla.. there is to many of them.. all my friends are my best buddies!! :)




4. I don't understand... GIRLS .. they are unpredictable!





5. I lost... my mind.





6. The meaning of my name.. Muhammad = yg terpuji .. Nur = Cahaya .. Syafiq = Penyayang .. wow..good combination rite? hahaha..wait until u see me..:)




7. I want a place called... BlackBox. My own karaoke place where I don't have to pay to get in and can sing for countless hours.





8. I will try... my BEST on this upcoming FINAL EXAMINATION ;)




9. My handphone... is NOKIA XPRESSMUSIC 5800 .. i loike.. ;)



10. I am very annoyed... everyone ask who is my girlfriend! damn! they will still searching the right name although i have admit that i have NO girlfriend now.. they all just my friends... *sigh




11. Whenever I wake up from sleep... i will find my handphone to see whether SOMEONE is searching for me..lalalalala~ but the truth is i wanna know what TIME is it on that time.. ;)




12. Party is... no fun without music and dancing. And a karaoke session..





13. The cutest animal ... cats.. coz i like cats..




14. I felt tension lately... ummmm.. coz my assignment is KILLING me.. argh! god! please help me!




15. Tonight i will try... to STUDY ... hahaha.. guess thats not me rite?? lalala~




16. When i look at myself .. i see the best SON that are ever live in this world! credit to my mom.. FAUZIAH BT ABD MAJID ..:))




17. Shopping mall... is like heaven when there's a BIG sale. Well, not really. Coz then it gets WAY too crowded and you start feeling really frustrated and start pushing people out of the way, totally forgetting your manners and all.





18. Fast foods are usually... help me when i am soo HUNGRY on that day! haha




19. Last sentence to a person... is the saddest sentence. But it depends what person we're talking about here. If you wanna get rid of that person, then it'll be the happiest sentence.





20. My new friend .. Ct'e Sharidah ..Really nice person to talk + gossips .. hahaha ..




21. I love ... MY FAMILY!!




22. I am very proud... with my lil SISTER now..! guess im a good brother isn't it? :)





23. The best club in the world... surely MANCHESTER UNITED F.C. whether they win or lose, they are still CHAMPIONs in my heart!





24. My dream car.. BMW 5 series..totally love this car!!






25. I had a bad experience .. at SEGAMAT.. PIZZA HUT.. only me and my room8 know the story..






26. Who to tag... YOU!!!

6 comments:

VIP said...

nice~
hihihi..
i think dat im a special person 4 u lately..
lalala~ :)
tq.
*lucky me*

APEX said...

hahahahahaha..
[remain silent for about a minutes]
ur welcome..
err..dunno why..
coz u being so nice to me :)..
yup..u r lucky to know me..lalala~

VIP said...

syg my scandal..!
hehehehe :))

APEX said...

hehehehehe...
syg u jgk! :))
[post berbahaya x agak2 nyerr?lalala~]

VIP said...

emm..
NO COMEN!!
;p

APEX said...

haha..xkot..xder spe nk tgk komen kt..♥