BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

::MALAYSIAN UNIVERSITY ENGLISH TEST (MUET)::

::MY SLIP EXAM FOR MUET TEST::

hye everyone..im sure u know what i want to share today..yes..
MUET / MALAYSIAN UNIVERSITY ENGLISH TEST..
i neve got a chance to take this test back when i was in college..
so, i have to take this test now at UiTM Johor whch is at my campus...
hopefully i can get atleast "band 3" to pass this test..
but i heard that, the format has been change and it seems like the test will be much tougher now....
oh god..thats make me worried all the time coz my ENGLISH is not as good as everyone else..
but i will try the BEST i can to pass this test coz im confident with myself..:))
so the date has been fixed:

24 APRIL 2010 - WRITING/LISTENING - 7:30a.m.
10 MAY 2010 - SPEAKING - 11a.m. 

HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WILL GONNA BE FINE AND I WILL PASS THIS TEST.AMIN :)


2 comments:

nOuRuL EyEdHa said...

gud luck yer..hehe ;)

APEX said...

hehe..thx laling :))