BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

::MY SONGS::



hahahahaha..yeah..this song call DAN-by SO7..i manage to get the cord..and try to play it with my guitar..do comment if u like it..enjoy :))



for this song, it is called Amboi Katamu- by The Ameego..thats my band's name back when i was in college..hehehehe..sorie if my voice not sound very nice..but, enjoy..btw, comment are needed here..thx!



for this song, it is called teman-by The Ameego..same band back when i was in college before..im sorie again bcoz when i record this song using my XpressMusic phone, im not feeling very well [sore throat,flu]..so my voice doesnt sound very nice..but, it is still nice for me coz i manage to play with my IBANEZ GIO electric guitar although im not feel very well that time..hahaha..do comment if u like this songs..enjoy!

8 comments:

nOuRuL EyEdHa said...

hmm..lagu Dan tu my fav song..for me care awk bwk dah ok dah juz kne smooth kn lg..biar kasi clear..bru lg cedap..huhu..
lagu yg amboi katamu tu..xpnah dgr.. tp kire not bad la..keep it up..usaha tangga kejayaan..
last song tu baru da rase cam cdap n clear la..cam xda terkucil sgt..even kamoo kate kamoo mase tu xbape shat..
ape pn, gud luck k.
upload la vdeo yg kamoo maen lagu seize da day&dear God tu...tu pn my fav songs gak..huhu.. ;)

VIP said...

i sempat dgr lgu Dan jek..
vry nice..
hikhik
4 someone ke??
:)

APEX said...

to thesilentpricess:

wah!!im quite amaze with ur comment..hahaha...1stly, i nk say thx coz bg comment..2ndly, comment2 2 sunnguh membina..n i will improve my skills in the future...3rdly, seize the day?hahahaha.. i will try my best..xbole skrg coz cm bz cket nk FINAL exam..hihi...

APEX said...

to vip @ scandle [haha]:

thx yunk =)
dgr lar yg lain2...ader lg 1 lgu..belaian jiwa..try r cari post yg lme2 2..
4 someone??hahahaha.. no coment on that..lalalala~

VIP said...

hihihihi..
btul lar tu..
:P

APEX said...

hahahahaha..
speechless dh yunk..:)

VIP said...

hihihi..
ok my dear..
u dunt need to say a thing..
i noe ur heart already..
lalala~
:)

APEX said...

hahahaha..
thx syg..:)