BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

::RESULT SPM::

hye everyone...we meet again today :))..nothing much to say...may i proceed 2 the main reason i wrote this post... i just wanna shared with u about SPM result... and 1 of the candidates is my lil' sister, Farah Yasmin .. wow, im very surprise with her result...and for the record, she got 9A 1B ( b-chemist)  ......
clever isnt she :)) ...and im very proud of her... n i mean it...
what??? can a brother like me be proud of my lil' sister?? sure can rite.. :))
now, she waiting for me at home b'coz she want me to give her a present .. and hanging out with her brothers.. mybe next week i'll went back home to jb and hangout with her n my other siblings.... coz last 2 week im very bz with my activity dinner and my class trip...so,wait for me okey akak :))...i'll be back soon ;))
thx for reading...we will meet again..no music, no life..peace!!

0 comments: