BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

::CHILDHOOD DAYS::

assalamualaikum, everyone ;))..
we start our day with a smile...
smile can make ur day happy...
try it urself..u wake up in the morning, just smile..
n im sure ur day will be happy...;))
today i wanna share with all of u, my childhood day..
hahahaha..im sure u guys out there have their own childhood history..
same goes to me...i also have that kind of story..
yeah..to be the eldest son in the family is fun and interesting i guess...
mybe i can beat all my siblings until they cry and feel the pain..hahahaha..
yeah...im not such a good brother that day...
i always beat my 2nd brother [ izzat ] until he cries...damn..he such a cry baby...
no wonder bcoz when i beat him, he will cry loud like i wanna kill him..hahaha...
that day, i dont like my siblings..i just wanna be me all alone..and conquer everything in the house..hahaha...
same goes to my ther siblings [ farah and hareth faisal ]...i always beat them...
and i feel like i was the strongest brother in the world...but i guess im not...when my siblings cries, my dad [ Mr.Abd Kadir ] will slap me...hhahaha...and i was afraid more to my mother because she will beat me using "tali pinggang", "rotan", etc...and i still remember when my mother "cili" me on my entire body when she saw me come home from sek agama "basah kuyup"..hahaha..all my "defences" [alasan] cant help me on that time [ i said the raining cause me..but she already knew that im the one who play in the rain until "basah kuyup"..guess all mother knew what their child doin..kinda like they are on the scene..]..cm klakar plx ayat i nie...but i thing u guys understand rite..good ;)...and i never go out from my room [merajuk] to eat dinner until i felt asleep..hahaha...and there are many stuff that i done durin my chilhood day such as i like to "bongkar2" all the closet and drawer...i dunno why or what things that i wanna find..besides that, i like to play with all my toys and stuff...the very popular toys on that time is LEGO Brick..damn..i love to play lego that time..hahaha...i quite costly bust still fun to play...what else...em...nothing much coz i forgot what else..hahaha...but i've got some cute pictures of me when i was a lil kiddo...here are some of it...



::1st child::



::still learn to walk::



::hahaha..me with my aunt,my mother,cousin and my brother::



:: hahaha..guess which one is me?::





::nyum.nyum.:



::me=the blue hand with a red baju melayu::



::waiting for my turn to "amek air smbahyang"::



::when im in TASKI Al-HADI learning on how to pray::



::hahahaha..dunno what im doin on that time::



::me with my cousin udin [ im the one who smile..cute rite ]::



::with my granpa..lets us give al-fatihah for him::


hahahaha..thx for reading u guys...we will me again some other time..
no music, no life..PEACE!!!

6 comments:

VIP said...

cumill!!
hahahaha (:

APEX said...

hahahaha..
thx babe :))..

VIP said...

thnx jek??
lalalala~

APEX said...

hahahahaha...
yela2..nnt i blanje lar u...

VIP said...

sjuk ati dgr..
hukhukhuk ;pp

APEX said...

hahahaha..sejuk ha...
tggu jela ape yg i nk blanja..lalalala~