BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

::INTERNET::

hey everyone ;)..how are  guys doin rite now?i hope everythings fine :))..today i just wanna shared with all of u about internet..damn..its hard when internet connection are not around u..same goes to me.."..only god knows why.." yeah..its is true bcoz as for me..im a student..using internet, i can find some info on the latest current issues, football news [ sure the man utd news ;)) ], doin some research for my assignment [ damn..this is the most important thing i use the internet..finding information to complete my assignments [ yeah..the assignmnet is killing me rite now..] and many other thing..im sure u guys ut there have the same problems when internet connection are not with u..as for now, i guess i have to borrow my friend's [ aliff, YDP Marketeers] broadband to surf the internet..the cyber cafe is far far away from my house..usually i will go to laksamana to surf the internet..but tday the cc are close..and for the mean time i go to snoopycyber cafe near the "teratak stall" at segamat town..em, thats why i prefer to borrow the broadband rather than i've to go to the cc..sory alipp hehe..at my house in JB, i've got wireless connection..wow...almost everyday i will surf the internet because the line is always there for me..hahaha...thats when i come home, but when me and my brother [ izzat, UTM Skudai] when back to our campus, no one surfing the intenet..i dunno why..internet is great when we do the good thing..but its also have some major disadvantages when the irresponsible person do the "bad" thing when they surf the internet..its not good okey ;)..em, what else i wanna say..i guess thats all for tday..i will post again in some other time...


no music, no life..
PEACE!!!!

0 comments: