BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

MY SIBLINGS!!

::farah[3rd]::izzat[2nd]::syafiq/me[1st]::faisal[4th]::
1.muhammad nur syafiq 2.muhammad izzat amir
3.farah yasmin 4.harith faisal


Time to edit2 this post...:))

so,where to start...emm..
i start diri sndiri dulu lar...
so, as u have already know,
my name is Muhamaad Nur Syafiq...
im 21 i guess...hahaha...
i born on the 6th November 1988 at Hospital Besar Batu Pahat,Johor...
im the eldest son in my family...
now i study at Mara University of Technology, Segamat Campus...
taking the BBA (Hons) Marketing..
love to play football with my friends...futsal'ing..badminton...
and all the sports that i can play with them..hehehe..
like to "karok2" sometimes...emm..sometimes huh??not really lar...
klu boleh ari2 nk karok..hahaha...
ape lg eh..haa, my favourite football club..
the one and only MANCHESTER UNITED F.C.
i like playing computer games to..
recently i played modern warfare I & II...
god!!its so amazing guys!! try it!!
so,to make it short, i like to play games also...:))
so, thats it a lil' bit about mysellf...

2nd is my brother..
his name is Muhammad Izzat Amir..
hes was born on the 23th January 1990 at Hospital Pakar Muar if im not mistaken..lalala~
2nd son in the family..
now he studied at UTM Skudai..
Taking Mechanical Engineering in Materials..
guess he is the cleverest son in the family...
im proud of him actually..haha :))
like to sleep..watching me playing the guitar...hahaha..
hangin' out with his friends n love the rivals of my team, ARSENAL...
n much much more..

3rd is my sister...
her name is Farah Yasmin..
she was born on the 19th May 1992...
she is the only daughter in the family...
now she are waiting the SPM result to further her studies in accountancy...
student of SM Teknik Johor Bahru...
gaha..my junior..im in the batch of 04/05...
to make it short, she is the 3rd person in my family studied at that school after my cousin and me...:))
hopefully she get good result in her SPM coz she's clever too..amin..

4th is my brother...
his name is Hareth Faisal...
gosh!i forgot when he is born actually..i just remember he was born in march...hahaha..
silly me...:))
he is the 4th child in the family and the youngest in my siblings...
form 2 student in SMK Dato' Usman Awang [before this is SMKSP2]...
he is very the lazy person in he family i guess..
all he every know what to do is playing GAMES!!!
do know what else to do with my lil' bro..
but what to do..thats him..haha..


yeah...finish already...wanna know the detail??
contact me at 017-7*****0...hahaha...
gotta go now...peace..
thanx for reading...:))




0 comments: