BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE! YEAH!

Before i start my story, let's us start with al-fatihah first..hehe..for the barakah..
And assalamualaikum to all of you...:))
okey,now SCREAM!!!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!! hahahaha... why am i scream? yeah! i will tell all of you..starting now, history has been made!! my first blog has been officially made by me!! haha..
im soo happy that I have my own blog.. its not really hard to start the blog..if im not mistaken, 1st things 1st, you must have a google account.. correct me if im wrong.. people make mistakes rite?? hehe.. so, after you have a google account, just go to http://www.blogspot.com/, and follow the instruction given.. and thats it! you will have a blog just like me...:))
easy isn't it? so, what are you waiting for? try it yourself mate..haha..
emm..what else huh? oh i forgot to tell you the reason why i made this blog... so, the reason why i made this blog is that this is part of my assignment for my part 4 subject Internet Marketing.. hahaha.. funny isn't it..dunno what's so funny about it but i just fell its funny..hahaha..so, thats it..this is my assignment..
but, i think i will use/update this blog although this is just for my assignment.. because i think blogger'ing is fun..:))
em..what else..oh ya..im new here..so, if you have an idea, or suggesstion, or comment, or anything you wanna say, feel free to say anything you like..but 'Jaga batas-batas' okey?? :)) hope you can be my follower and together we have fun with this blog..
so, as you can see..this is my first post..just to tell all of you the overview of this blog..:))
and before i forgot..i think, to make sure all of you can have fun with this blog, i will be using 2 favorable language that is MALAY & ENGLISH..and it is up for you to choose the easier language when give comment or stuff like that..:))
emm..i think, thats enough for today..and it is just an introduction rite?? hehe..
so, hope you enjoy with me and my blog..oh i almost forgot the most important word in the world..my name..hahaha..okey, my name is MUHAMMAD NUR SYAFIQ BIN ABD KADIR..now im in my Bachelor in Business Administration (hons) Marketing at Mara University of Technology Malaysia (UiTM) campus Segamat..i will tell more of my background later because its gettin' late i guess now.. the time is 4a.m. and i have class at 8am tommorow..hahaha..gotta sleep now..
Thank You for reading..and have a pleasent day...Good Night!!!assalamualaikum...:))

0 comments: